We are able to meet in the school hall from Easter Sunday, 4th April onwards.
There are restrictions of course and strict guidelines have been put in place by the school.
Guidelines for Attending
Should you choose to attend the service you will of course be very welcome. Please do consider your choice carefully as the service will also be live on our FaceBook page and will be added to the website after the service.
We ask that in order to keep everybody safe, you:
- Wear a face mask whilst inside the school unless exempt.
- Remain physically distanced at all times from anyone not in your household.
- If you are arriving as a household please stay together.
- There will be sanitising hand gel available which we advise is used by all on arriving and before leaving.
- Please don’t raise your voice or sing and conversations within the building are seriously restricted.
- If you are able, bring your own chair (garden chairs are acceptable).
- Please use the toilet at home. Should you need to – the disabled toilet will be available with cloth and spray bleach water for you to spray and wipe down everything you may have touched.
- Please consider bringing quiet activities and any necessary refreshments required for children and keep any children with you at all times.
- Please bring your own Bible.
- Please leave the building promptly as directed when the service ends.
- Any person displaying Coronavirus symptoms will be asked to leave and to make contact with NHS 111 about quarantine actions.