The Leadership Team has planned for DBC to meet at Woodingdean CP school during August as well as the service being broadcast live on our FaceBook page at 10.30am.
There are restrictions of course and strict guidelines have been put in place by the school.
Guidelines for Attending
Should you choose to attend the service you will of course be very welcome. Please do consider your choice carefully as the service will also be live on our FaceBook page and will be added to the website after the service.
We ask that you:
- Consider wearing a face mask whilst inside the school.
- Remain physically distanced at all times from anyone not in your household.
- If you are arriving as a household please stay together.
- There will be sanitising hand gel available which we advise is used by all on arriving and before leaving.
- Please don’t raise your voice or sing and conversations within the building are seriously restricted.
- If you are able, bring your own chair (garden chairs are acceptable).
- Please use the toilet at home. Should you need to – the disabled toilet will be available with cloth and spray bleach water for you to spray and wipe down everything you may have touched.
- Please consider bringing quiet activities and any necessary refreshments required for children.
- Please keep any children with you at all times.
- Please bring your own Bible.
- Please leave the building as directed when the service ends.
- Any person displaying Coronavirus symptoms will be asked to leave and to make contact with NHS 111 about quarantine actions.